Basagran T&O herbicide offers reliable, cost-effective postemergent control of tough broadleaf weeds, yellow nutsedge, annual sedges and more. It can also provide weed control in ornamentals. When used as directed, Basagran T&O:
- Provides a cost-effective yellow nutsedge control program.
- Effectively eliminates underground tubers.
- Delivers effective postemergence activity, which allows flexibly timed weed control.
- Can be used in cool- and warm-season turfgrass and ornamentals, and along roadsides.
- Can be easily tank-mixed with other herbicides to affordably increase their spectrum of control.
In established cool- and warm-season turfgrasses, ornamentals and roadsides, Basagran T&O controls:
- Yellow Nutsedge
- Annual Sedges
- Common Purslane
- Lawn Burweed
- Musk Thistle
- Canada Thistle
- Wild Mustard
How To Apply Basagran.
Apply 2 pints of Basagran T&O per acre (or 0.75 fluid oz. per 1000 sq. ft.; or 5 teaspoons per 1-2 gallons of water). Use methylated seed oil (MSO) or crop oil concentrate (COC) with Basagran T&O. Apply Basagran T&O to actively growing weeds as postemergence broadcast or spot spray. Coverage of the target weed is important. Do not mow three days before or after application for optimal control. Use Basagran T&O in post-directed sprays around all ornamentals except sycamore and rhododendren. Basagran T&O may also be applied as an over-the-top application on certain ornamental species. For a list of these species, consult the product label.